ChrissyJ. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Five by five


Bathroom No. 1
Originally uploaded by ChrissyJ.
Recently I presented myself with a photography challenge, and then immediately failed. I was intending to shoot 5 photos a day, each set of a different room in my house. Well, the "every day" part has fallen by the wayside, but I plan to end up with 25 photos of my house. I'm trying to come up with different themes/styles for each room, but that is harder than I thought it would be, too. Any ideas? Room 1 was my living room and room 2 was the bathroom... Not sure what will come next - maybe bedroom or guest/sewing room?

One of the reasons I'm doing this is to improve in my indoor, low light photography. I'm going completely manual (well, except for auto focus), and learning a lot about exposure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoy this picture. It's a neat way of looking at something I see every day.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home