ChrissyJ. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Closer


Closer
Originally uploaded by ChrissyJ.
I have never been that into space. I never wanted to be an astronaut when I was little, I don't read much science fiction. My husband wants to take a space flight when such a trip becomes available, and I am dead set against it.

But looking at the moon like this, where you can see so many details...

It doesn't seem like something far away at all. More like our next-door neighbor, whose aquarium lights you can see glowing through the blinds at night. Not immediately accessible, but close enough to say hello to over the fence.

If you have a minute, look at this in the large size (click through and then click on "all sizes") and tell me how it makes YOU feel.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll tell you how it makes me feel: I still want to go to the moon!

You will go to the moon // you'll probably be heading there soon // someday flowers will grow there but first you gotta go there // you will go to the moon ((you'll go you'll geddit))

Hah!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home