ChrissyJ. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

News


Cactus
Originally uploaded by ChrissyJ.
We went to the flower show this past weekend, and this is, I think, my favorite photo from that event. It looks pretty cool at a larger size, where you can see the tiny spines along the edges of the leaves.

Photography was tricky at the show, because the lighting was quite low, no tripods were allowed, and I hate using flash. So I stuck with apertures around f/2 and most of my photos turned out a bit fuzzy that wide open. This one is sharp, although its depth of focus is pretty shallow - notice the out of focus outer leaves...

The other news is that I've changed the layout of my flickr home page, and will probably try a few different things until I decide what I like best. Let me know if you have any opinions about the size and number of photos on the front page, or the additions of "collection" mosaics on the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home